9/12/2005

A day full of events..........

Atypical monday morning. Instead of getting Monday morning blues, I was very much fresh and ready for the work. I guess I was just too tired on Sat/Sun and my sleep yesterday night was a perfect one.

There were some firsts for me today.

I had got Pager from Mayo last week, but got my first page today morning 6AM regarding some meeting at 730AM. Well it may sound early for most of us, but not for me as I usually reach office by 630AM daily.

I finally got a confirmation word about me being internally promoted at Mayo. The paperwork started today, and now it seems like ball will start rolling now, hard work and patience is paying off ? May be... !

One of the biggest event of the day was the submission of research grant application, and it was the first for me. Keeping fingers crossed, hoping that at least it goes through the first cut.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's great news dude.. congratz.. good days are coming.. have fun..