10/02/2005

Life less extraordinary

My papers are finally in for processing, dunno how long it will take for the processing but I hope not long.

My new project has finally started, feels good but at the same time I am really concerned about is the amount of data, the system dumps. Just to give a ballpark figure it is 14gig/day and will continue to do so for next 80 days.

We (i.e. me and my collaborator) have agreed upon the protocol.. and I think it should take me no more than 80 man-hours for implementing and debugging it. I know it is not going to work the first time, but we are planning to have a joint..debugging session once we both are ready with our own modules.. hopefully it will take place sometime later this month.

3 comments:

the shiva said...

hang in there dude...ull hear back from them pretty soon!

Anonymous said...

80 man-hours.. that's just a week's work. ;-) isn't it (acc. 'some' ppl)?

CM said...

Yes it is (exclusive) 80hrs job. And I didn't mean it is tough...