8/17/2005

As the deadline looms

I am having exactly the same feeling that I was getting a week before my MS thesis defense. My sleep quality has gone down drastically from what it was a week before. I get up early in my bed like around 445AM in the morning. I think the feeling of anxiety is getting the better off me.

As was the MS thesis important, so is this decision that I have been waiting for so long. I try to pacify myself by diverting my mind into some other activities, but then you see this is going to be one of my life turning incidents, or at least I think right now.

So to speak the this weekend and a couple of weeks after this are going to be really decisive. It would be such a waste of all the efforts that I put in if things don't work out as I had planned. I have always trusted on my instincts which have helped me bailout of situation time and again. May be I am asking too much from it this time, but then I have to have belief in something that I know has worked before.

So.... just wait and watch

1 comment:

Ketaki said...

Good luch for whatever you are talking about.