8/18/2005

Being positive

It was one of the most ordinary B'day in my life until I got a call from my cousin from India wishing me on my B'day. Yes as per the Hindu calendar I am now officially 25yrs, luckily it falls on the auspicious day of Rakhi/Narali Poornima.

Other than the call from India, today was a pretty ordinary day for me and was in no mood of celebration. I am trying to stay as calm as possible but I cannot because of the uncertainty looming large over my head. Anyways, at least as my B'day resolution I have decided to have a positive outlook towards life.

I have realized that with nothing in my hand, I have infact nothing to loose. With my back against the wall the only direction I can move is forward and that's what I plan to do, whatever be the verdict on Monday. So on this positive note.....

Good night & All The Best

2 comments:

UK said...

I thought it was on 26th.. anyways.. Happy B'day..!!

janam din ki hearthik shubhkamnayein!!

I am leaving Minneapolis today :(

Ketaki said...

Hey Chinmay,
Happy Birthday! May all your wishes come true!
-Ketaki